Learn more how to talk about yourself. In today’s lesson you will learn how to say I COME FROM in German.
ICH KOMME AUS …
I COME FROM in German
- “kommen” literally means “to come”
- “Ich komme aus Deutschland. Und du?” – I come from Germany. And you?
- Woher kommen Sie?
- Wo = where
- her = from ( in this case)
- kommen = to come
- “Sie” is the formal “you” in German.
- Woher kommst du? – Where are you from?
- “Du” is the informal “you” in German
Ich komme aus … (I come from …)
– Deutschland (Germany)
– den USA (the US, plural)
– Spanien (Spain)
– Frankreich (France)
That’s it already! Have look at the Lesson “How to introduce yourself in German” and deepen you Basic Language Skills.
Thank You / DANKE und bis bald!